Enterprise Account Manager
Salary: Up to £45,000 per annum basic, OTE £70K uncapped plus Private Healthcare, Enhanced pension scheme, Flexible working hours, 25 days holiday plus 8 days bank holiday, and more!
Location: Christchurch, Dorset (Hybrid between home and office)
Connect-IT Recruitment is exclusively partnered with a unique Cloud solution automation business that undergoing the start of digital transformation and scaling up.
Due to the recent expansion, my client is looking to expand and has identified the need for an Enterprise Account Manager to join their team.
This role is perfect for somebody that is a seasoned, dynamic sales professional, experienced in creating revenue opportunities and managing enterprise customer accounts. Candidates must be comfortable with complex relationships inside the customer and also through the network of resellers, system integrators and influencers involved in sales projects.
• Retains and grows assigned enterprise accounts, developing ongoing relationships with customers, coordinates post-sale follow-up activities including escalations and meets regularly with customers to ensure their satisfaction in order to deliver against revenue targets
• Develops proposals for additional products and services for assigned enterprise accounts that are appropriate solutions for meeting customer needs
• Owns bid responses for assigned customers and develops account growth strategies for key accounts
• Responsible for the renewal of expired contracts with assigned customers, supported by the Renewals and Business Development Agent
• Collaborates with the technical and operations team to coordinate customer delivery
• Responds to customer requests and manage contract cancellation requests by solving customer problems
• Helps customers articulate ROI and business case for additional spend by providing guidance and management of the client through decision-making processes regarding cost-benefit, timelines, operational and change management issues
• Ensure clients are aware of any changes to offering related processes and procedures, including operational and business management changes
• Prepares regular expense, sales forecasts, and sales activity reports
• Keeps customer database up to date by recording all activities, transactions, and communications with customers
• Follow up on opportunities from vendors and marketing and work with Sales Administrator to ensure vendor portals are updated
You Will Need
• Experience working in the IT industry
• B2B sales and enterprise account management experience
• Software, SaaS and/or professional services sales experience
• Highly driven, with a confident assertive style and a passion for excellent customer service
• Sales forecasting, qualification, negotiation, presentation and closing skills
• Able to apply learning, adapt and build relationships
• Excellent verbal and written communication