Enterprise Architect (Contract)
Initial 3 months contract (2 days per week) with possible extension.
Daily rate: £500 to £600 per day (Outside IR35)
Location: Bournemouth with travel to sites across the south.
A large charitable organisation in the south is looking for an Enterprise Architect to help the organisation create a roadmap for their digital and cloud strategy.
You will be responsible for overseeing, improving and upgrading enterprise services, software and hardware. You will Convert the Digital Strategy into an architectural roadmap of systems and services that enable the organisation's vision.
You will guide the organisation to make appropriate business, technology and data decisions by recommending reuse, sustainability and scalability to achieve value for money and reduce risk.
· Demonstratable understanding of user-centred design, technology and data perspectives.
· Demonstrable experience building and implementing an organisation-wide enterprise architecture
· Experience taking services to the Cloud
· Demonstrated understanding of user-centred design, technology and data perspectives. An understanding of the range of available technology choices and an ability to make informed decisions
· Evidenced ability to create and operate a technical governance and assurance model
· Evidenced ability to define principles, patterns, standards, roadmaps and vision statements
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.