Flight Operations Manager
Salary: $65,000 per annum (negotiable for the right candidate) plus an excellent benefits package!
Location: Westfield, Indiana (Hybrid between home and office)
We are partnered with a leading Software AI company that offers cloud-based solutions that utilize Satellites, Drones, and Artificial Intelligence (AI)
As a Flight Operations Manager, you will be responsible for the imagery acquisition in his assigned Areas of Operations (AOOs) done by the different Drone Service Providers (DSPs) while respecting the contracted SLA and expected quality.
· Supports all aspects of flight operations - year-round.
· Develop Academy online training materials.
· Train seasonal pilots in all aspects required to conduct field scouting operations.
· Plan all season requirements.
· Manage all assigned Drone Service Provider (DSP) Managers & Dispatchers.
· Train DSP managers & dispatchers on Taranis Tools used to assign, schedule, and monitor the execution of field operations.
· Know all aspects of in-season flight operations.
· Provide the Director of Operations with daily reports on the status and deviations in the execution of flight operations.
· FAA Part 107 License (mandatory)
· Commercial drone pilot experience (mandatory)
· Valid Driver’s License with a clean driving record (mandatory)
· Live in the local area or relocate to an area (mandatory) -> Office and work location in Westfield Indiana
· Proficient in electronic drone data systems (ex. AirData), and familiarity with Windows PC operating systems
· Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
· Knowledgeable on DJI Drones -> systems, software, basic maintenance requirements
· Basic DJI Drone repair (drone, remote controller, camera systems)