QA Lead (Automation, Cucumber, Scrum, AWS, GitHub)
Salary: up to €65k (depending on relevant experience) plus expectational benefits package such as
Location: Madrid, Spain (80% home, 20% office)
Connect-IT is exclusively partnered with a leading and award-winning international Fintech company on a mission to create game-changing, data-driven and fully branded finance solutions as Apps or on the web in weeks!
As part of the growth, We are currently looking for an experienced QA Lead based in Madrid, Spain.
· Responsible for the control and supervision of all the QA team members
· Ability to lead and train new team members
· Direct relationship with other project members in order to establish or improve interactions between the different team’s Product Owners, Tech leads and Software Architects).
· Document and implement testing strategies, plans, processes and standards.
· Establish the most appropriate procedures for the design and preparation of test plans, scenarios and cases.
· Establish the best practices and procedures in order to improve the quality of the software we develop
· Establish procedures for software testing and validation, with a strong focus on automatic testing.
· Deep knowledge of testing and test automation tools
· Experience working with agile methodologies, particularly Scrum, BDD Gherkin, and Cucumber).
· Experience working with Continuous deployment tools GitHub, TBD, Jenkins, Jira)
· Experience in unit testing with JUnit, NUnit, Cypress, Jest, and the application of TDD
· Experience in all kinds of testing and test automation (unitary, acceptance, regression, end-to-end, performance Jmeter, LoadRunner), load, integration, smoke, etc) and the tools and languages related to each.
· Knowledge of code quality assessment with platforms such as Sonar, Kiuwan and/or similar tools.
What you’ll receive:
· The salary proposal for the position is 50.000€ to 65.000€ gross annual base salary, depending on the candidate’s knowledge and experience
· Leave Period: 25 holiday days of your choosing + your birthday day off + bank holidays.
· Employee Share Scheme
· Flexibility: Working flexibly in the broadest sense, remote working is part of our normal practice.
· Flexible perks package including private health insurance, entertainment, training, mentoring program, gym...
QA Lead, QA Manager, Test Manager, Test automation manager, Test Manager