Service Desk Technician (1st & 2nd line support)
Salary:£26k plus attractive benefits package including 25 days holiday, healthcare, 4 weeks sickness pay and more!
Location:Remote Working with occasional site visits across the Southwest
Connect IT have partnered with a global charity-based housing association who are looking to expand their team by adding aService Desk Technicianto their already experienced and hardworking team.
We’re recruiting for Service Desk Technicians who will be the face of Digital Services, focused on delivering great outcomes, and responsible for frontline technical support to end users on issues relating to hardware, software and peripherals.
- Bring excellent problem-solving skills to diagnose, evaluate and resolve complex problem situations
- Act as the face of Digital Services, providing excellent customer service to those you interact with
- Be persistent, ensuring resolutions are found to drive great outcomes
- Build your own technical skillset, supported by us
- Take ownership of problems, ensuring that technical solutions continue to meet business requirements
- Drive the relationship with BCHA colleague and resident user groups, promoting Digital Services and achieving customer satisfaction through excellent service delivery
- Input to reporting on the overall Service, against developed and agreed Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Conduct life cycle management of assets, including hardware, software, licenses and warranties
· Demonstrable ability to find solutions
· Capable of building relationships with a wide and varied range of stakeholders
· Evidence of previous experience working in a 1st or 2nd line technology support role
· Experience of driving successful outcomes through supply chain engagement
· Experience delivering service to agreed levels for varied Services
· Ability to carefully consider the needs of service users, putting that need at the heart of what you do