Salary: Up to £75k (depending on relevant skills and experience) plus private healthcare, 26 days holiday, death in service, and more!
Location: Kingston upon Thames
Working hours: Monday to Friday (No weekends). My client offers the option to start as early as 8 am and finish at 4 pm.
25 days holiday, Bonus scheme, Private healthcare and more!
We are partnered with a leading and established solicitor firm with an excellent reputation and are looking for IT and Communications directors to join their busy IT department.
The successful applicant will have the following skills:
· Proven IT system support experience covering Microsoft servers, including Microsoft Exchange and MS operating systems and MS Office
· Networking Experience (LAN, WAN, Wi-Fi, Switches, Hubs and Routers)
· Data security, firewall and multifactor authentication.
· Watchguard knowledge is advantageous
· Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office applications 2010 & above
· Knowledge of MS SQL
· Basic understanding of Macro/VBA
· Desktop and laptop rollout experience
· Data backup/recovery and patch management
· Anti-virus software administration and email security. Sophos’ experience is desirable
· Confident, positive attitude and self-motivated
A flair for business development and commercial awareness is an advantage
· Excellent interpersonal skills, a good listener and a good manager
· Provide technical support professionally and efficiently
· Manage, maintain and upgrade the firm's IT hardware, Microsoft server and client operating systems, desktop/laptop software and networks
· Train staff members as needed to enable them to use the IT systems efficiently.
· Configuration and installation of hardware/software
· Perform technical diagnosis and fix IT hardware/software issues effectively with minimum downtime
· Deal with IT virus problems
This is a great opportunity to join a progressive firm and be part of a great team.