Salary: Up to £50k plus an attractive benefits package including (a 10% bonus, 26 days holiday, flexible hours, Healthcare and More)
Location: Remote with occasion meeting at my client offices in Bournemouth.
We are partnered with a rapidly growing and highly regarded technology company that continuous drive to innovate and is undergoing the start of an exciting digital transformation and scaling up.
Due to growth and a recent project win, my client is looking to expand the team and has identified the need for a UX Designer to be part of their growing and experienced team.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about joining a growing company, excited about getting involved, trying new technologies and evolving a successful software business.
· Design advanced applications for web & mobile platforms with a strong focus on UX
· Design accessible and easy to use user interfaces
· Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define and design apps
· Plan and conduct user research and competitor analysis
· Interpret data and qualitative feedback
· Create user stories, personas, and storyboards
· Determine information architecture and create sitemaps
· Create prototypes and wireframes; Conduct usability testing; Create UI designs.
· Work on the website, dales decks, and marketing materials as required
· Design experience within a software environment
· Proven UX experience in mobile apps for business
· User-centric mindset
· Understanding of interaction design principles
· Creative and analytical approach
· Strong communication, collaboration and teamwork skills
· Graphic design skills
· Experience in app development is a benefit
· Understanding of the software development life cycle
· Logical thinking, problem solving
· Attention to detail, writing skills
· Communication - ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
· Emotional intelligence - ability to speak, listen to and negotiate with internal staff and
· potentially clients
· Ability and willingness to learn is most important
· Organised, able to prioritise workloads
· Strong work ethic, self-disciplined
· Positive and proactive attitude, able to roll sleeves up and work on any task required
· Motivated by making work better for others
Interested? Please send your CV alternatively for more information, contact Fadi Jawish at 07447485689 / Fadi@connectit-rec.com.